Make your birthday party a work of art!
Book an unforgettable children’s birthday celebration at Castellani Art Museum for a unique way to celebrate your child's special day! At CAM, we combine fun and learning to create an extraordinary, inspiring experience for children aged 5 to 12. Our Art Birthday Parties offer a delightful fusion of art, culture, and entertainment that will leave your child and their friends talking about the celebration for years to come.
Why choose CAM for your child's birthday?
- Fun Party Themes: We offer kid-friendly themes that connect art to children in an accessible way Our current themes include POP-tastic Birthday, a Pop Art-inspired party with bold colors and simplified imagery, and Abstract Adventure, an abstract art-themed party.
- Museum Tours: At CAM, we believe in igniting the spirit of curiosity and exploration. With our interactive museum tours, children will embark on an educational journey through art and culture. Our guides will make the museum's exhibitions come to life, making the learning experience both engaging and entertaining.
- Art Making: Unleash your child's inner artist! Our art-making activities provide approachable creative outlets where kids can explore their natural talents. From drawing to collages, we provide the materials and guidance needed for your little artists to craft their own works of art.
Reserve your date today to book your child's birthday celebration, and let the creativity and fun begin!
About Art Birthday Parties
Program Cost Includes:
- Exclusive use of CAM Classroom for 2 hours with an additional half hour before the event for set up
- CAM Birthday Party Facilitator and volunteer
- 1-hour of facilitated art and museum activities
Program Details & Availability:
- Birthday parties are designed for kids ages 5–12 years old.
- Flat rate of $300 for up to 20 party attendees. CAM Family Level memberships receive 10% off party package price ($270 for CAM Family Members and Creative Support Circle Members).
- Parties must have 1 adult for every 4 children in attendance.
- 20 Children max for program facilitation with space for 7 additional people
- Maximum room capacity is 32 people, including children and adults. A guest list must be provided by the day before the party.
- Party availability on Saturdays & Sundays from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. depending on existing CAM programs and staff availability
- An additional half-hour is available for set up before the event
- We suggest making your reservation two (2) months in advance to ensure the date you wish is available for your child’s party. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to book your reservation.
CAM does not provide the following:
- Food and beverages
- Party decorations, including tablecloths
- Party clean up: the party organizer is responsible for removing any party-related items such as decorations, leftover food, and plates. CAM staff will handle art supply and workshop clean-up. A fee of $50 will be added to your invoice if additional cleaning is needed.
- Flowers or living plants
- Food in other areas outside of the CAM classroom
For more information please see Art Birthday Parties: Program and Policies or contact:
Community and Academic Engagement Manager